Angela S. Mullis
Angela S. Mullis comes to Charles Sampson Real Estate Group of Charter 1 North Realty with previous sales experience from the medical sales profession where she worked for eight years as a sales representative. Currently, she lives in Bluffton with her husband and two children. She is a true native to the Lowcountry. Thus, she attended all of the public schools at Hilton Head with graduation from Hilton Head High School in 1992. She attended and then graduated from the College of Charleston in 1996. During her years at Hilton Head High School she ran with the track team and helped win a State Championship. She also played volleyball and basketball. Furthermore, she continued her basketball career in college, where she played for the women’s team.
Angela has the unique opportunity to join her parents, Charles and Frances Sampson, in their successful Charter I North Realty and Marketing business. Having been born and raised in the Lowcountry of Beaufort County, she feels that she will have a distinct advantage in assisting fellow residents and new comers, whether current or future, in their South Carolina Lowcountry, Bluffton, or Hilton Head Island Real Estate needs.
Angela has certainly continued the success of the Charles Sampson Real Estate Group with accomplishments as follows:
- First Presbyterian Church (Member)
- Spanish Wells Club (Member)
- Zonta Club of Hilton Head (Member): 2006-2010
- Recording Secretary for Zonta Club of Hilton Head: 2008-2009
- Woodbridge POA Vice President: 2006-2010
- Youth Recreational Soccer Coach: 2007 and 2008
- Youth Recreational Basketball Coach: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- McCracken Middle 8th Grade Girl’s Basketball Coach: 2008-2011
- Graduate of the Hilton Head Island/ Bluffton Chamber of Commerce Leadership program: 2007
- Currently passing the sea captain’s examination is now a licensed captain.
- Hilton Head Area Association of REALTORS (Member): 2005-today
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS (Member): 2005-today
- National Association of REALTORS (Member): 2005-today
- Hilton Head Area Association of REALTORS Service Committee (Member): 2006-today
- REALTOR Service Award for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010
- E-Pro graduate